- The Great Lakes Center for Education Research and Practice is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by education stakeholders across the country who believe that education policy and practice should be based on high quality academic research
- The Great Lakes Center funds and disseminates high quality, academically sound research on education policy and practices.
- The work that we support is done by independent researchers associated with major universities across the country and meets the recognized requirements of academic and social science scholarship.
- 100% of your donation will be used to fund education research.
- We are most grateful to accept contributions made in cash or by check or credit card. There is a $25 minimum for all contributions made by credit card.
- You can mail your contribution to:
Great Lakes Center for Education Research and Practice
P.O. Box 1263
East Lansing, MI 48826-1263
- Or, donate online with a credit card.
- Your contribution is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Worth A Read
A weekly selection of thought-provoking research and commentary focused on
Enter your email address to receive the latest news and information from The Great Lakes Center. We value your privacy and do not share email addresses with any other organizations.